Sunday, December 16, 2012

Artistic Distractions

Its hard to get anything done when I have so many creative thoughts running through my head. 

I owe this bit of inspiration to Moragaeth Elendir.  She was telling me about a favorite song of hers and ten minutes later I was creating the raw footage that would become this moving picture.  I am not usually drawn to create music videos but this one just wouldn't let go.


 Of course this little bit prevented me from working on several other projects I have in development as well as kept me far away from Rohan.  Oh well, plenty of time I guess.

I am very exited today because one of my favorite artists will be in concert today- Achazia.  Sadly she resides on Laurelin so I won't be attending personally but I have a distant cousin that has promised me to tell me everything about it and draw lots of pictures as well.

I continue to train my young protege, Brorlion Badaxe, in the art of becoming a Champion.  I sent him on a little tour of Bree yesterday to sketch what he saw.  Very soon, the town will be getting a major upgrade and I know someday I will be happy to look back and remember when Bree was a sleepy little backwater town.

My siren of inspiration calls and I have to follow.  Someday I might get back to orc smooshing.  Until then, smoosh all you can in my stead.

As the short people say, Baruk Khazad!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing how something so cool can come from a 2-minute chat. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete