Sunday, December 2, 2012

Not dead, Busy.

No my loyal fans, I am not dead; my corpse does not fertilize the flowers of Rohan.  I have found myself too busy to contribute much to the Rohan campaign lately though.

Recently a  young dwarf with ambitions of being a great champion came to seek me out in Bree.  He had run out of things to do in Ered Luin and came to Bree to see a famous champion.  Once that introduction was made he came to see me, naturally, to seek out my pearls of Champ wisdom.  Brorlion Badaxe is  young and brash and shows great promise. Perhaps someday he will be as famous as me and have his own blog.  Here he is packed and ready to leave his home in Thorins Hall with his good friend Framrolf.  Brorlion is the dwarf with the fancy hat not the guy with the funny haircut.


Recently I was also commisioned to create a  moving picture for the Bounders of the Shire.  I decided to draw a cartoon human announcer and overlay her image onto a familiar scene in Hobbiton.  Yes, I really am that creative.  A nasty little hobbit was griefing me but I think overall the moving picture came out okay.  It is the Bounders after all.  Not a real force to be reckoned with.



My recent illness seems to be passing slowly allowing me to press ahead with some other moving picture projects.  I have no plans to release anything soon but I am making good progress on an admitted, avant garde, production.


And that is about it. See you on the plains of Rohan ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment