Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Julfest!

Just wanted to get a quick Happy Julfest in to all my adoring fans before the holiday festivites start.

I have been busy celebrating and running errands in Frostbluff and of course collecting mountains of those snowballs Andu is so famous for.  Nothing is quite so satisfying as putting a wet slushy snowball right in someone's kisser when they don't suspect it.

When I heard about the renovations to Bree I suggested to my short accolyte Brorlion Badaxe, who was visiting Bree on a training mission, that he should take some pictures of Bree before it changes so that we can all remember it year later.  I took his rather sloppy collection of pictures and mixed them up with some pictures taken after the renovations for the comparisons.




I want to once again wish everyone a happy holiday season of orc smooshing, minecracking, asteroid busting or anything else that makes them happy. 

Catch you all on the flip side of the New Year!

God Jul og Godt Nytt Aar!

No comments:

Post a Comment