Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's Here!!

The new BBB video starring moi is here.  Well not exactly starring moi but moi played a crucial role.  Well, not exactly crucial but there were moments where moi's inputs were highly valued.  Well not exactly highly valued but important.  I am not sure if 'important' is the right word but we will leave it at that.


Maybe now BBB will leave me alone and I can get back to work on my own video projects.

So, I was on a bit of a vacation this week.  I figured with the release of the new video I needed to lay low as to avoid the crush of my adoring fans.  Every time something like this is released I get mobbed for interviews, autographs, etc. and I really had other things I needed to attend to.  When I got back I decided to visit The Lady Galadriel.  For some reason she was walking a bit crooked and seemed a  little tired but a Champ never asks about such things and she had business that needed my skills so I kept the conversation to the business at hand.

First order of business was to take a tatooed lady on a tour of Galadriel's city and then a boat tour down the Anduin.  The boat tour turned into a bit of a circus with the tatooed lady, an elf, a guy from Rohan, myself, and a friend of mine known to some as The Tanking Lore Master.  Others know her as Mora's Dead for her frequent trips to the stone circles.  More properly she is referred to as Moragaeth Elandir.  We wound up disembarking near the Argonoth. 


I think our Rohan horses we aquired last week were glad to be off the boats.



We found some evidence of another odd group of travelers having passed through recently.  Judging by a mess of blood and guts we found I would say that group is a bit smaller than it started out as.  If I had been there their story would have been different but alas our travels never intersected and I can only be responsible for so much. That group split up and I suspect they will be fine now.

What with my recent fame and vacation and running errands for the Lady Galadriel I haven't had much time for exploring the rest of Rohan. 

I have noticed a lot of odd things in Rohan.  For instance, this arrow seemed unwilling to lay on the ground like a proper arrow should after flight.


Ah well. I am sure things will return to something more normal soon-ish.

And with that I think it is time for me to go smoosh some orcs.

Keep the dirty side down.

-Andu

P.S.

I just thought I would pass along this link to the Stat Checker .  Here you can compare your or someone you know's stats with other people on the server.  It is still in development but the results are already proving very interesting.

1 comment: