Sunday, October 7, 2012

The week's review

 I had to change my password again as my silly step brother managed to gain access to the blog.  Sorry about that.  It has been a varied sort of week.  With less than 10 days before the Rohan campaign I have been working on some minor deeds and activities to keep me up at fighting strength.  A champ goes soft with too much dancing and music.  Just look at my step brother if you don't believe me.

The week started... back at the marsh.  I was sure I was done with that annoying area but my good friend and expert tanking lore master Moragaeth, was having trouble hunting down those pesky bugs that inhabit that particular marsh so back I went; again.

After that particular ordeal Mora invited me to attend a local dance in Bree.  With her new dress from Rivendell who was I to say no?


I have been doing some horse buying.  A few days ago I  realized that there were horse breeds not adequately represented in my stables so I spent some time visiting various organizations and purchasing the best mounts I could find from them.  I think I bought four or five new studs in all for the family breeding operations outside of Bree.  There still remains one elusive mount I need to purchase. Those Stangard people insist on payment with gold Anduin River tokens, of which supply I recently exhausted on various shiny bits that make me stronger and faster.  That meant a return to the area to aquire more cash for the horses that I simply must have.  There is no such thing as too many horses.

While re-visting some of those areas I met up with the great eagle Landroval.  Being a new resident of the server named after the Great One, I felt it my duty to show my respects.


Once again my acting talents were requested, this time playing the role of an Easterling. It was fun dressing up in their funny colorful outfits. I would show a picture but that would violate my non-disclosure agreement.  Let's just say Andu looks pretty good in purple.

Probably the most important event of the week, that was improved by my appearance, was a concert and benefit walk for Child's Play Charity.  After a very nice and lively concert in the Old Forest a large number of us made the walk to the peak of Weathertop.  I took some moving sketches along the way. 


And that brings everyone up to date on their favorite Champ. 

Until next time... go smoosh some orcs!

No comments:

Post a Comment