Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bilbo's Birthday

Bilbo Baggins of Bag End in the Shire, currently residing in Rivendell, celebrated a birthday yesterday.  To kick off the party, the Sons of Numenor hosted a group ride from Stock to Rivendell.  They then followed up with a fantasic fireworks display that went on and on and on...

There were some technical glitches but I did managed to put together some moving picture clips for those of you that couldn't make it this year.



It was a really well run event and I enjoyed the change of pace.

In other news, rumor has it that BBB has started production of their next video.  Some of the scenes will be shot on location in Rohan thus requiring a wait until the Rohan campaign actually gets underway.  By what I can gather this one is going to involve a very big cast of extras and the results should be epic if past performance is anything to go by.  Every BBB video gets better than the last and I am really looking forward to this one.

Otherwise, my work on the borders of Rohan continue.  This is what I see most of the time these days.

 
It is quite annyoying getting hit by grodbg spitballs and not being able to tell where it is coming from.  Thank the Valar for champ AOE is all I can say...


On another happy note, my old hobbit friend Buttertoes Fleetfoot from Gladden server has made the move to Landroval.  It was a pleasant surprise running into her during one of my resupply trips to Bree.  Buttertoes is not the most common of hobbit names perhaps but she is thus nick- named because she has a terrible habit of slipping off cliff faces - slides like butter.  For a race so naturally stealthy Butter is a bit of a throwback.  A good partner to have in a fight though and I am told she can party like no one's business. 

And I guess that wraps up the most recent news from me.

Keep the dirty side down ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment