Sunday, September 30, 2012

Movie Stardom

Champion of Eriador, Protector of Lothlorien Warlord of Angmar and now ... Famous Moving Picture Celebrity!

Well, nearly at least.

My great and many talents were recently noticed by that most talented and occasionally disruptive group known as the BBB and I was invited to participate in a short sequence of moving picture shots for what is going to be an absolutely epic production.  Filming will continue for another month or two and editing will most likely keep the BBB busy in the editing room for even longer but I suspect this film is going to be worth waiting for. 

This time I played only a minor role but I am sure I will be getting more callbacks soon once my theatrical talents hit the big screen.

My friend Ruset is starring in another production that is proceeding well albeit slowly.  This past weekend he was spotted resting between shoots with chief camera operator, Buttertoes  Fleetfoot.  It is really good to have Butter's talents here on Landroval and I hope she enjoys her new home.


In other news, and giving fair warning to the residents of Bree, my sissy half brother has decided to take up the bagpipes.  If you love bagpipes you might find Bjedde's playing bearable.  If you are like the rest of us I suggest running on sight or at least cutting your ears off.  A young lady minstrel found herself in a tight spot the other day and (un)fortunately the cameras were rolling.  The result was a short moving picture clip that was taken on the fly with no intentions at the time of putting together into something viewable.  The results were acceptable but could be improved if the bagpipes were silent...



So, in real news, the Riders of Stangard have been heaping praise on my exploits and consider me one of their own.  They haven't offered me one of their horses yet but I expect to have one in my vast stables any day now.  Still waiting for the Rohan campaign.  I expect to make my presence felt in the Limlight Gorge soon.  Friends of mine have been begging me to help them with some minor orc bashing business.  Who am I to neglect my friends?...



8 comments:

  1. I think those poor kitties were crying for mercy. How horrible!

    -Elyata

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. I do feel a little bad now for those kittens...

      Delete
  2. Poor Theorica. She came sobbing to me that evening and told me that Bjedde will have to get his own place to practice now, preferably far, far away from Bree.

    - Buttertoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Found you.

    There is no escape.

    Aegthil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That goes both ways my friend. ;-)

      -Andu

      Delete
    2. Does this mean a proliferation of hawtpants coming soon to a champ near you?

      Mora

      Delete
    3. Well Andu does enjoy his shock value :-) You clearly are not familiar with that infamous yellow dress instance in Mirkwood. The pain of yet another wipe dissapated instantly when Andu switched into his yellow dress and took on the boss solo...

      Delete
  4. For the record, I heard from Bjedde yesterday and he was telling me that a very nice elf by the name of Bethyn Swan, -who has helped me on a few occasions withot ever knowing it most likely- just taught him how to play the harp. The Harp! Bagpipes are horrible but manly somehow. Harps are just so... harpy, and elven and girly, and everything NOT manly.

    -Andu

    ReplyDelete