Sunday, September 2, 2012

Repping and Riding

Quiet times for Andurula the Most Awesome Champ. 

So quiet in fact that I made a trip back to Bobbitville to see the summer festival and learn a few dance moves.  When  you see Andu dancing you know things are slow...

The upcoming campaign into Rohan has been delayed (which I approve of as there were some minor technical issues that still needed addressing though the basic plans look great) I have been helping out Theodred's riders with some work in the Iron Pit.  I have some friends working in the same area so I have been tagging along on some of their adventures too. 

While wandering around the festival grounds I heard of a group ride hosted by that ancient and most honorable fraternity, Sons of Numenor.  My favorite tanking LM and I decided to join in and I was able to put together some moving pictures of the event.    The pictures are a bit crude and it was all taken on the fly with no re-do's so it is what it is.  You can see the results here


My weaponsmithing skills are still in high demand it seems and I have been producing quite a number of second age weapons. I suspect that will end soon with the new and not-so-secret campaign almost ready to go into the plains of Rohan.  Soon there will be new weapons and new recipes to learn which will make most of my current wares obsolete.  Don't worry, I will soon have a new list of weapons available at very reasonable rates. 

My elf friend Grishkana reports that he has achieved kin rep with the jewelers guild house so obtaining new champ runes will be even easier now.  Grish has been killing lots of Aurochs around Esteldin for their hides which my favorite tanking LM seems to have a great need for.

My young friend Stiehle, a hobbit hunter type, has decided to pursue a career as a woodworker.  I hardly see him anymore as he is usually off collecting yew somewhere.  I am not a huge fan of wood weapons in either case but I have friends who prefer those kind of crude toolings.  The bows are pretty to look at but I really prefer to get up close and personal with my orcs.  Just not my style I guess. 

Slow times for Awesome Champs on Landroval these days.  All to change very soon now.

Laters, Taters ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment